MudGear is proud to announce Laura Lunardi as part of Team MudGear. She’s been a star athlete since her college days, a Division 1 athlete in both field hockey and lacrosse. Now working in geriatric physical therapy and a mother to five kids all under the age of 9 - she still manages to find time crushing OCR races and ultra-marathons. In 2015, she completed over 35 races with over 20 of them in OCR. With a podium finish to every race except one, she’s a true inspiration for all OCR athletes.
- 10 Elite Spartan podiums in 2015
- 14 Elite Masters Spartan podiums in 2015
- Top 3 Female in 3 ultra marathons in 2015
- 2015 Elite Masters: #1
- 2015 Elite Female Spartan: #10
- Podium finishes in all 2015 races from 10K-15K distances
For free OCR training tips, get this powerful free OCR Guide: Warrior Strong - How Elite Athletes Become Resilient to Injury in Obstacle Course Racing