Spartan's DEKA FIT is still new to a lot of people, but you don't have to go into Dallas (March 27) completely blind. After all, the course is standardized. If you've put in the work, there's nothing let to do but execute.
Remember, this isn't a search for strong or fast. This is DEKA FIT were well-rounded endurance is everything. The DEKA FIT Arena combines 10 Fitness Zones all preceded by a 500-meter run. As for whether you should battle for the $500 prize for 1st place elite, here are the 5k recommended times:
- ELITE: Men 19:59 & faster / Women: 21:59 & faster
- COMPETITIVE: Men 20:00 - 24:59 / Women: 22:00 - 27:59
- OPEN: Men 25:00+ / Women: 28:00+
Saturday, March 27 | Dallas Fair Park 1010 1st Ave, Dallas, TX 75210
- 7:00am - Registration Opens
- 8:00am - 10:00am Elite Heats
- 10:30am - 12:30pm Competitive Heats
- 1:00pm - 6:00pm Open Heats
Plan to arrive an hour before your start time. Bring your ID, confirmation email with QR code, hydration and nutrition.
LET'S DO THIS!
Enough talk. GET REGISTERED, show up, and go hard!
Affiliate Disclosure - MudGear.com receives compensation from affiliate partners for placing links to their products on our website. This sometimes influences our decision on what products we recommend and to which products we link.