MudGear Padded Arm Sleeves (1 Pair)
Arm sleeves are a statement. You are showing up on race day ready to attack the course and pound hard.
- Low profile padding protects your elbows and forearms through rough barbed wire crawls and long wet drainage tunnels.
- High-grade compression protects your arms from getting banged up and bruised from hooking your arm over 8 foot walls.
- The padding is perfect (not to thick, not too thin). And they don't absorb any water to weigh you down.
- High quality rubber gripping inside the top band creates a secure fit that doesn't slip.
- These sleeves fit and feel great, and you will love how they perform. They are tough, resilient, and awesome. Your friends will agree that they look pretty damn good too.
- 2 sleeves included
MudGear Padded Arm Sleeves were built for tough outdoor competition in obstacle course racing, but the solid construction makes them a great compression arm sleeve and protective pad for other outdoor sports. Unlike most indoor padded sleeves, the padding is a dense low profile design that does not retain water or sweat. The pad material is light weight and less bulky, fitting tightly against the elbow and forearm. A premium quality upper band with rubber grip inside keeps the sleeves from slipping during intense training and competition. 2 sleeves included. See size chart below and measure the circumference of the middle of your bicep without flexing.