MudGear Padded Arm Sleeves (1 Pair)
- Low profile padding protects your elbows and forearms through rough barbed wire crawls and long wet drainage tunnels.
- High-grade compression protects your arms from getting banged up and bruised from hooking your arm over 8 foot walls.
- The padding is perfect (not to thick, not too thin). And they don't absorb any water to weigh you down.
- High quality rubber gripping inside the top band creates a secure fit that doesn't slip.
- These sleeves fit and feel great, and you will love how they perform. They are tough, resilient, and awesome. Your friends will agree that they look pretty damn good too.
- 2 sleeves included
Arm sleeves are a statement. You are showing up on race day ready to attack the course and pound hard.
Built for tough outdoor competition in obstacle course racing
MudGear Padded Arm Sleeves were built for tough outdoor competition in obstacle course racing, but the solid construction makes them a great compression arm sleeve and protective pad for other outdoor sports.
Unlike most indoor padded sleeves, the padding is a dense low profile design that does not retain water or sweat.
No slipping during intense training and competition
The pad material is light weight and less bulky, fitting tightly against the elbow and forearm. A premium quality upper band with rubber grip inside keeps the sleeves from slipping during intense training and competition.
2 sleeves included.
See size chart below and measure the circumference of the middle of your bicep without flexing.