MudGear No-Show Running Socks (2 Pair Pack)
- Guaranteed not to slip or bunch
- Zero hot spots - prevents blisters
- Ventalated and breathable design
- Built tough for outdoor warriors
|US Men's Shoe Size||5-7||8-9.5||10-13|
|US Women's Shoe Size||5-7||8-10||11-13|
From heel to toe, the MudGear No-Show Running Socks are built with the same advanced design as our acclaimed 1/4 crew trail socks. The only difference occurs at the top, where our no-show version provides Achilles protection then dips below the ankle for a stylish line just above your shoe top.
Guaranteed not to slip.
Midfoot compression hugs the arch and keeps our noshow running socks in place, so they won't sag and bunch in the bottom of your shoes. Light cushioning and a seamless toe prevent hot spots that cause blisters.
"Spoiler Alert: I'm still wearing Mudgear socks every single day. Here's why:
1) They absolutely refuse to wear out
2) I've never - ever - blistered while wearing Mudgear trail socks 1/4 crew and properly fitting shoes*
3) The 1/4 crew trail socks' snug fit is comfortable without being constricting, and the thick socks provide a teensy bit of padding
4) Breathability is imperative in the desert, these socks totally deliver air circulation, wicking, and generally don't smell like a dumpster fire after long runs
Living in AZ, I spend 98% of the year in shorts and a t-shirt, and since I'm exclusively wearing the Mudgear 1/4 crew trail socks, the extra collar is a little bit of a fashion statement that I don't love, but have come to deal with.
Even after only a few days, I'm already re-shuffling my sock drawer to put the No-Show up front & center. I've worn the 1/4 Crew Trail Socks non-stop for a couple years because they worked so freaking well, and I will absolutely continue to use them for off-road running and OCR as the higher collar is fantastic for keeping debris out of my socks & past the topline/cuff of my shoes. Now, I have an even better (and more fashionable) option for road running and daily walk-around socks, the No-Show.
- Brett Stewart, Mud Run Guide
Now, I have an even better (and more fashionable) option for road running and daily walk-around socks!